Mr Dominic Hancock, Principal laid the foundation to cater to the need of the child by sowing the seed of education in the Byrathi community.
1. ENLIGHTENMENT- To be able to explore and discover themselves.
2. SOCIALIZE - To be able to communicate with others.
3. CITIZENS- Build in them patriotism.
4. I NDEPENDENT- Children will discover their talents and use them productively to prepare themselves for suitable Profession.
5. MORE HUMAN- Children will be able to identify good and bad and learn values of their society.
WHY RADIANT SHEMA SCHOOL?
1. Learning environment
4. Inclusive education
5. Professional Development
8. Safety measures
9. Holistic Approach
In academics, we have successful results of 92 percent in Grade 10. In Sports, Overall Cluster level consistent performers, qualified Taluk Level Kabaddi players. In extracurricular, cluster level winners of Prathiba Karanji. State Level Taekwondo Championship, Rajan Sarki has won Silver medal. Kajal and Sapna State level Athletic representatives.
OUR CURRENT STATUS
We impart education by integrating research methodologies, activity based learning. The school lays strong emphasis on constructivist approach where the child is encouraged to be the architect of his or her own knowledge.
1. A sustainable school -A theme based environment which provide the perfect setting for curriculum-linked environmental education excursions. These experiences enable students to gain the skills and knowledge needed to become environmentally sustainable citizens.
2. Digital Education- enable 21st century skills in the lifelong learning of the child. This education will support the students provide assistance to schools in ICT deployment.